Our Hotel Policy
General Hotel Policies
All reservations are subject to our General Hotel Policies which are:
- Any changes to reservation arrival or departure dates may incur additional charges, restrictions, or penalties. No refund for early departures.
- A valid form of ID which matches the name on this reservation is required at check-in.
- A credit card is required at check-in.
- Debit Card users: A hold will be placed on your debit card presented at check-in. The hold amount is for incidental purposes. These holds are separate from, and in addition to, your room or service charges. Oxford Hotel Bend typically releases the hold within 24 hours of check out once final room payment has been received. Depending on your financial institution, funds may take up to 7 days or longer to be back in your account. Oxford Hotel Bend is not responsible or liable for the loss of use of these funds OR any related overdraft charges.
- Extra Person Fees are 10 USD per night for 16 years and older.
- Hotel is 100% Non-Smoking - no exceptions. Banned smoking materials include but are not limited to tobacco, cloves, marijuana, electronic cigarettes, vaping and any other combustible and/or inhaled vapors. Guests smoking any substance on premise will be assessed a $250 fee at check out.
Pet Policy: $59 USD per pet, per stay, for up to 7 days, with a two pet limit. Small to Medium Cats and Dogs only. Aggressive breeds, dispositions or exotic animals not allowed. This fee is an additional charge and not included in your room rate. Unregistered pets will be assessed a $250 fee at check out.
When purchasing travel and staying at an Oxford Collection hotel, we will ask for the following:
- Credit/Debit Card number and expiration date
- Billing address
- Phone/fax number
- Email address
This information is necessary to provide you with lodging. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can voluntarily sign up for email specials here.
A valid photo ID and credit card is required upon check-in. Oxford Hotel Bend does not accept prepaid credit cards.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), please refer to the GDPR and see how these new regulations affect you. If you are in the European Union (EU) and we collect personal data from you with regards to offering goods, services or behavioral data, your personal data will be subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the GDPR. According to this regulation, you have the right to revoke your consent of our access to your personal information. Per the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we do not share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Collection of Personal Information & How It Is Used
We adhere to the following policies when handling personal or business information you share with us in compliance with the “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) that was enacted on May 25, 2018 and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) that was enacted on January 1, 2020:
- We collect general information like names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers, along with more specific information like travel behavior and lifestyle from various sources. These sources include but are not limited to business reply cards or electronic surveys. We collect this data in order to better understand our guests' needs, and to evaluate our team. In addition, this data may be used to share promotions with you. We may enhance this information with data from outside sources to facilitate more relevant, targeted communications as well as develop products and services that better suit our guests' needs.
- We collect information about the behavior and attributes of visitors to our website for overall analysis and more targeted communications.
- We will use this information for the Oxford Collection business purposes. We will not sell any collected information to any external organizations. We may however, work with our partners and use this information to introduce you, on behalf of the Oxford Collection, to additional value-added services we feel may be of interest.
- We may use mailing address information to send direct mail promotions to your home. We may also use e-mail addresses (when submitted to us by you) to mail or e-mail you information about special offers or promotions.
- All information, including credit card information that you provide to us over the Internet during the reservation process is encrypted for your protection. This encryption is designed to help prevent any unauthorized person from intercepting or reading any application information you send us.
All our sites will provide the option to opt-out of our hotel lists and future online marketing. At any time, whether you receive e-mail or direct mail, you may ask us to discontinue use of the contact information you have provided and request that we refrain from sending any further communications. According to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Californian consumers have the right to request information and to request deletion of their personal information. We do not sell your personal information
You may call us at 877.440.8436 if you have any questions or concerns. Please provide your name and address, specifying which promotion you received and how it was received (i.e. mail or e-mail), and we will proceed to remove your name and address from all further communications or click here to email us directly.
Attn: General Manager
The Oxford Hotel
10 NW Minnesota Avenue
Bend, OR 97703
Personal Information Retention
Our third-party reservation software provider supplies us the tools to stay in compliance under the GDPR with the following:
- Consent: We do not process or access your data unless you give us clear consent to.
- Data: We allow all guests to have a copy of their data at all times. Our third-party technology solutions automatically delete customers' personally identifiable information after a specific amount of time. This technology also allows us to delete customers information upon request.
- Marketing: Our third-party technology solutions also provide the right to the customer to alter their consent regarding direct marketing that uses their data. If you have opted into social media accounts such as Facebook and have visited an Oxford Suites website, you may receive advertisements from us. Visit this web page -http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/- to opt out of our targeted advertising.
- One EU, One Price: We do not target individual EU countries, or any other country, with a specific pricing structure. User location is not a criteria for developing our room rates.
- We do not sell your personal information.
Children's Privacy & Parental Consent
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person under the age of 18. We do not knowingly allow children to submit personal data of any kind without a parent or guardian's permission. We do not knowingly rent rooms to guests under the age of 18 years.
As you browse our website, advertising cookies may be placed on your computer so that we can better understand your interests. Our display advertising partners then enable us to present you with our promotions on other sites based on your previous interaction with our site. The techniques our partners employ does not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. Visit this web page - http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ - to opt out of our targeted advertising.
We use Google Analytics as a third-party tracking service, but we don't use it to track you individually or collect your Personal Information. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how our website performs and how our users, in general, navigate through and use oxfordhotelbend.com. This helps us evaluate our users' use of oxfordhotelbend.com; compile statistical reports on activity; and improve our content and website performance. Google Analytics gathers certain simple, non-personally identifying information over time, such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring and exit pages, time stamp, and similar data about your use of oxfordhotelbend.com. We do not link this information to any of your Personal Information such as your user name. Oxfordhotelbend.com will not, nor will we allow any third-party to, use the Google Analytics tool to track our users individually; collect any Personal Information other than IP address; or correlate your IP address with your identity. Google provides further information about its own privacy practices and offers a browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics tracking. Certain pages on our site may set other third-party cookies. For example, we may embed content, such as videos, from another site that sets a cookie. While we try to minimize these third-party cookies, we can't always control what cookies this third-party content sets.
Finally, we never use, share, or sell the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Last updated: December 16, 2019