Sustainable Hotel Design
The Oxford Hotel Bend's commitment to preserving and protecting the environment is visible throughout the hotel. Most notably, the hotel runs on 100% renewable energy and uses compact fluorescent bulbs throughout the space. Additionally, our hotel is equipped with energy-efficient heating, cooling, and mechanical systems, which allow us to use less energy. Recycled and sustainable materials, including our recycled glass vanities, are used throughout our hotel.
Eco-Friendly Guest Suites
Environmentally friendly practices extend to our guest suites as well. Every suite features a natural mattress, made from a solid core Talalay latex atop a natural BiOH soy foam base. This latex and soy foam combination provides contouring comfort with underlying ergonomic support. The hypoallergenic wool lining creates an insulating layer designed to regulate a comfortable temperature while providing an allergen-free sleep. Covered in a soft cotton and bamboo blend knit, this mattress is the foundation for a dream-come-true kind of sleep.
Organic amenities come from local resources and use refillable bottles to cut down on waste. We encourage our guests to participate in our in-room recycling program.
Additional Eco-Friendly Amenities
- Energy Star Appliances throughout the hotel
- Reusable Conference Room Pads & Recycled Pens
- Recycled or Sustainable Materials throughout the Building, such as our custom recycled glass vanities
- Three Electric Charging Stations - two for Tesla and one 60 amp
- Structural Steel Made from 95% Recycled Materials
- Compact fluorescent bulbs are used throughout the hotel
- Take part in our in-room recycling program
- Dual flushing toilets and low-flow bath fixtures throughout