Sustainable Hotel in a Convenient Location
The OXFORD hotel Bend is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Bend. As a result, you'll enjoy convenient access to restaurants, bars, and shopping. You will also be minutes away from Central Oregon's best outdoor destinations, including Mount Bachelor.
When you're not exploring Bend's many attractions, enjoy luxury and comfort at our hotel, which features 59 large and elegant suites. Our urban, organic décor showcases our dedication to green, sustainable design and hospitality. Plus, our rooms are pet friendly.
Amenities for Business and Leisure Travelers
You'll discover everything you need and more during your stay at the OXFORD hotel Bend. Enjoy an after-work drink or full dinner at 10below, our on-site restaurant and lounge that offers urban-chic organic cuisine. Get active in our state-of-the-art workout facility, or unwind in our Jacuzzi spa, sauna, and steam room. Flexible meeting and conference spaces allow you to schedule your next event at our hotel.
- Urban, organic décor
- A dedication to green sustainable design and hospitality
- 59 large and luxurious suites
- Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Bend
- Minutes from Central Oregon's best outdoor destinations
- State-of-the-Art Workout Facility
- Jacuzzi Spa, Sauna & Steam Room
- Pet Friendly Rooms
- Urban chic organic cuisine at 10below our full-service restaurant and lounge
- Meeting and conference space available
- Complimentary Local Shuttle (advance notice required)
- 100% Non-Smoking
- Loaner Breedlove Guitars
- Valet Parking - Free if you drive a hybrid to our hotel
- Three Tesla 80 AMP Charging Stations
- One Clipper Creek HCS-60 60 AMP Electric Vehicle Charger
- In-Room Dining from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Nightly Turn-Down Service
- ADA-Compliant Accessible Rooms
- Complimentary Washer & Dryer
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Complimentary Cruiser Bicycles (Summer only)
- Schedule tee times for public golf courses including Pronghorn, Sunriver Resort, Widgi Creek, River's Edge, Lost Tracks, Eagle Crest and Juniper